Tuesday 25 January 2011

Autism in Australia blog back in action!

Hi Guys
It has been a while since I have posted anything on the blog...

Firstly, let me apologise for that.

The reason I haven't posted for some time is, as some of you are aware, my wife and I are divorced. Well suffice to say that the past couple of months have not exactly been cordial with regards to children etc. Divorce and separation puts different stresses on different people and we all act differently. This is not the time or place for  that.

Put simply, due to the above situation, up until last weekend I had not seen K for a few months. I was lucky enough to see him and my other children at the weekend briefly and look forward to a great 2011.

So, I am back bigger and better than ever to sprout about the cause dearest to all our hearts here...AUTISM.

So.... Let's Talk About Autism!!

2 comments:

  1. To the best of my knowledge i know that Autism is a disorder of neural development characterized by impaired social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior.
    Can it be caused by agents that cause birth defects.http://healthsecrets4you.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly believe in karma, in reincarnation. Next life, I can or anyone can change gender. The reason that some have or not have autism should be examined for each patient. There is always a reason, there's nothing random in life, everything is the consequence of something you have experienced, reacted or done in a past life or lives. The universe is always in balance, every person must be in balance. For the universe retains its balance, everyone lives together lead to balance. Every patient who has been diagnosed with autism, for example, must find the reason for themselves. There are different methods, more or less accurate among others regression. To remind own part I ordered a karmic analysis by someone who can do it. Someone who can "go" to Akasha and gather information about past lives. I want to emphasize that karma does not mean fate, karma can be changed.Tats why it is important to know what you have to change and how it is possible to change your life.
    It is already proven in quantum physics that there are more lives.
    I was fortunate to meet Mrs. Mirela Paun. She is an international holistic therapist, shaman. healer, clairvoyant, in a word, a complete para psychologist. She majored in both philosophy, journalism and low which it has nothing to do with skills and knowledge to heal.

    Best,

    Rodica

    ReplyDelete